Asus P320
Hi Guys,
Thanx to all those who Donated and Made this Possible.Now we have Moved to a new Better forum.

Please remember to read the rules on that forum
There is a VIP Section on that forum which can be found there.

The Link is:-

www.psppc.in

Hope to See you there
Asus P320
Hi Guys,
Thanx to all those who Donated and Made this Possible.Now we have Moved to a new Better forum.

Please remember to read the rules on that forum
There is a VIP Section on that forum which can be found there.

The Link is:-

www.psppc.in

Hope to See you there
Asus P320
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is Dedicated only to Asus P320

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Please Donate to me people  
We have moved over to www.psppc.in Hope to see you guys there
Please Support me by donating
Official PayPal Seal
Forum

Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix

Go down 
+12
alexhee82
ramanprasad
nikunjgoyal10
redfox81
saurabhrendale
artural
FilipNigga
avinash60
tusubasa
nazri14
e7fendy
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:37 am

saurabhrendale wrote:
thanks for the link, but i found this thing written in one of the forums, so i am afraid to use it plus there are no screenshots of these .............. :-(

"The Mbvarian dialer has a vibrate on connect function. Since i am using the iphydyle dialer which unfortunately i cant UNinstall , i have lost the vibrate on connect functionality. Also since i would want the Send SMS on call reject functionality i would like to see the advanced tab.

I have searched and tried this too (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=429823). I already have very few tabs. "

Download phoneex from ppcwarez.org....you'll like that
Back to top Go down
https://p320.forumotion.com
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:37 am

i have already installed it, last time on ur previous i installed it, but due to miss call not getting noticed i removed it, if you remember i mentioned it, on this rom also i have installed it, havent noticed such issue yet, but there is an issue with the late ringing of the phone with this rom, could you pls tell me any registry tweak so the late ringing issue is solved...........
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:36 pm

saurabhrendale wrote:
i have already installed it, last time on ur previous i installed it, but due to miss call not getting noticed i removed it, if you remember i mentioned it, on this rom also i have installed it, havent noticed such issue yet, but there is an issue with the late ringing of the phone with this rom, could you pls tell me any registry tweak so the late ringing issue is solved...........

You are facing a prob with phoneex???i dont have call delay probs
Back to top Go down
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm

not with phonex, i am already facing problem with call delay, when i try to call myself with other phone after one or two rings the phone starts ringing, with ur earlier rom it wasnt there, but with asus 3d one it is there and phonex shows an error on restart, that phonex exe could not be executed, and even when the phone goes in standby, phoex is not started when i press phone button, i have to go into phonex software folder and start it, is there any solution for this ? pls tell
Back to top Go down
tusubasa

tusubasa

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:32 pm

saurabhrendale wrote:
not with phonex, i am already facing problem with call delay, when i try to call myself with other phone after one or two rings the phone starts ringing, with ur earlier rom it wasnt there, but with asus 3d one it is there and phonex shows an error on restart, that phonex exe could not be executed, and even when the phone goes in standby, phoex is not started when i press phone button, i have to go into phonex software folder and start it, is there any solution for this ? pls tell

i had same problem about phonex and i am using inesoft now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:32 pm

saurabhrendale wrote:

Install phoneex in phone mem...then you wont face the start up prob....n i'll give u the reg setting...i posted it someplace here.
Back to top Go down
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:05 am

i think it eats up some space, i will check how much space and if its not much i will install on phone memory, or else will install it on storage card and make a shortcut on home page
Back to top Go down
FilipNigga

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

I found bug...
when I write long sms as 1 message, then they don't come and I must write in one sms.
Sorry for my English, but I can't write very well...

Best regards from Poland
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:40 pm

FilipNigga wrote:
I found bug...
when I write long sms as 1 message, then they don't come and I must write in one sms.
Sorry for my English, but I can't write very well...

Best regards from Poland

I'll Check it out
Back to top Go down
Tanmay

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:56 am

Just two problems otherwise it is fine. First the ringtone and other is the input. Ringtone only one of them can be used and others it says that
this ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a different ringtone.

And I wold like to change the input so can we? That means the keyboard it is quite small in other builds you have changed the keyboard.

And one more thing, can we use the gps for India How do we use the gps?

For Tata Docomo it shows 405038 can you help?

Thanks a lot for the roms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Tanmay wrote:
Just two problems otherwise it is fine. First the ringtone and other is the input. Ringtone only one of them can be used and others it says that
this ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a different ringtone.

And I wold like to change the input so can we? That means the keyboard it is quite small in other builds you have changed the keyboard.

And one more thing, can we use the gps for India How do we use the gps?

For Tata Docomo it shows 405038 can you help?

Thanks a lot for the roms.

ringtone prob is because i deleted all the inbuilt tones...And u can install keyboards seperately...Just Google it...we can use gps for india...u need the gps software...again google it
Back to top Go down
tusubasa

tusubasa

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Admin wrote:
saurabhrendale wrote:

Install phoneex in phone mem...then you wont face the start up prob....n i'll give u the reg setting...i posted it someplace here.

what is this reg settings about phonex ? can you write there ? and is it realy working ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:31 pm

tusubasa wrote:
Admin wrote:
saurabhrendale wrote:

what is this reg settings about phonex ? can you write there ? and is it realy working ?

Reg settings were for call delay and not for phoneex
Back to top Go down
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi Manas, hope u r doing great ................ ys for tata docomo it does show a roaming sign on my cell and instead of name it shows the number like he said ................. and for ring delay u forgot to give me the setting, i guess u must be busy with ur exam, no worries you can post it whenever u become free
Back to top Go down
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:07 pm

the roaming sign and number is not a bug, coz it used to show me when i used aircel connection on 6.1, i guess it is because tata docomo name is not displayed in the network settings, can we ad a name to it manas ?
Back to top Go down
jackfu

jackfu

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi Manas, I'm new to this forum, I came here thr ur previous forum.
I install ur Rom 24001 with asus 3d, everything is fine but some times today screen hangs when i come out from any other application or startmenu.
Sometime network disconnects when phone comes out from sleep/standby.
and which is the latest 24001 28232??
I more thing I really THANK YOU for making all these AWESOME Roms. Keep it up.. Dont give up..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm

jackfu wrote:
Hi Manas, I'm new to this forum, I came here thr ur previous forum.
I install ur Rom 24001 with asus 3d, everything is fine but some times today screen hangs when i come out from any other application or startmenu.
Sometime network disconnects when phone comes out from sleep/standby.
and which is the latest 24001 28232??
I more thing I really THANK YOU for making all these AWESOME Roms. Keep it up.. Dont give up..

I know the today screen hanging prob....thats coz ASUS 3D eats a lot of memory...its a hungry bastard....And the network prob is what i m trying to fix...If you checked out the help forum and the latest rom i've created...i've mentioned that m trying to solve it...so please gimme sometime
Back to top Go down
cibinjose

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:47 am

Hi,

Dis you find some fixes for the following bugs?

I have seen with the recent roms that the phone switches off immediately when it reaches the 20% mark on the battery, in earlier ROM's it used to be that a message warning low battery would pop up and the phone would switch off only when about 6% battery would remain, any fix for that?

I seem to have found a small bug here,
one thing is that if the phone is in standby (for a long time say 30min or so), and is not locked and is woken up by the call end hard button, then no phone calls can be made by the phone after that unless it is restarted, ie the dialer is not shown.
also if you are in a call and the phone goes into standby, (after being hard locked, or not while talking), after ending the call with the call end button I was not able to make any calls again, same as above...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:10 am

cibinjose wrote:
Hi,

Dis you find some fixes for the following bugs?

I have seen with the recent roms that the phone switches off immediately when it reaches the 20% mark on the battery, in earlier ROM's it used to be that a message warning low battery would pop up and the phone would switch off only when about 6% battery would remain, any fix for that?

I seem to have found a small bug here,
one thing is that if the phone is in standby (for a long time say 30min or so), and is not locked and is woken up by the call end hard button, then no phone calls can be made by the phone after that unless it is restarted, ie the dialer is not shown.
also if you are in a call and the phone goes into standby, (after being hard locked, or not while talking), after ending the call with the call end button I was not able to make any calls again, same as above...

i noticed....loads of people said that.....nyway...m fixing the device probs first...like wakeup issue and stuff....after that is fixed...i'll work on everything else
Back to top Go down
Tanmay

PostSubject: Streaming Player   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Please tell me where can I download the streaming player. In the asus 3d it show streaming player but it does not launches.
I cannot watch videos from the internet(youtube) please tell me if there is another software.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Tanmay wrote:
Please tell me where can I download the streaming player. In the asus 3d it show streaming player but it does not launches.
I cannot watch videos from the internet(youtube) please tell me if there is another software.

There is a youtube player for wm...google it please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix   Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Build 24001 with Asus MultiHome 3D and bugs fix
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3